So the Super Bowl is tomorrow.. and I'm working :(
Anyway, here are my thoughts on some key players
1. Ben Roethlisberger- Dunno if I spelled it right. Anyway, I have a feeling that he's going to be using his feet alot, that Packers pass rush is nasty. I don't think you'll see many sacks, because he's pretty elusive and he's a ton to take down, but he will definitely be pressured, and sometimes that can end up worse than taking a sack. It's important he doesn't let the pressure get to him and cause him to make mistakes, especially since he's throwing at one of the best secondaries in the league
2. Rashard Mendenhall-3 TDs in 2 games and 13 TDs during the regular season. He's a TD machine. It'll be interesting to see how effective he will be without pro bowl rookie center Maurkice Pouncey. It's important for him to get going because he's such a big part of how that team is run. Stifling defense, control the clock with Mendenhall, and catch the opposing defense off guard with a big play to Wallace. If Mendenhall isn't effective, they're not going to do much on offense.
3. Troy Polamalu- What can I say, the guy makes plays all over the place. He can cause havoc in the backfield, and can make plays from the secondary. Even though he missed a few games, he was still among the league leaders in interceptions.
1. Aaron Rodgers- He's been the hottest QB in the postseason, with a 109.2 QB rating, and a RIDICULOUS 71% completion rate. It's funny, the knocks on him out of college was that he lacked mobility and arm strength, and just look at him now... Among the best in those aspects. I don't think he'll have too much trouble throwing on the Steelers, but he's got to watch out for their LBs and Polamalu.
2. Tramon Williams- He's been their best corner this year, and he's really turned it up in the postseason. I mentioned it earlier when I was talking about Ben, that whole secondary is great.. Shields and Collins have played well, and we all know about Woodson.
3. Clay Matthews- NFL sack leader, kinda obligatory that I put him among the key players. Nothing to say about him, other than he's a beast. He'll be chasing Ben all game
My final prediction: Steelers 24-14. The Packers are young and inexperienced, and I think Rodgers will make a mistake or two that the Steelers will capitalize on.